If you can’t imagine affording a luxury car, then brace yourself, because we’re about to rock your world from the ground. Not only should you start visualizing yourself driving a luxury car, but there’s also a variety of cars you can choose from. If you opt to lease rather than to purchase, you’ll see that luxury or sports cars are affordable and cheaper than you thought.
The monthly cost of a luxury car lease will vary depending on factors like your credit rating and the price of the vehicle. We made a list of 15 luxury cars you can lease for less than $1,000 a month, calculated by the monthly cost on the basis of poor, fair, good or excellent credit. So based on the type of credit you have, take a look at what you can afford!
- 2019 Volvo S60 – The 2019 Volvo S60 T5 FWD model is by far the most affordable leasing option out of all the vehicles on this list. You get to enjoy the 250-horsepower, 4-cylinder, direct-injected turbocharged engine for only $275 under $1,000(for poor credit), and for excellent credit, $420 less than $1,000.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class – No matter the type of credit you have, you can lease this car for under $1,000. You will get to try out this beautiful sedan with a more powerful engine, 255 horsepower, and all-wheel drive.
- 2019 Lexus GS – If you have excellent credit, you can lease this beauty for $711, but you’ll get to experience and “taste” the upgrades that make handling and driving a cut above.
- 2019 BMW 3-Series – For good credit, you can lease this car for $795 a month. But no matter what shape your credit is in, you can definitely have it for less than $1,000.
- 2019 AudiS4 – No matter the status of your credit, you won’t need to pay $1,000 a month for this model. However, those with a poor credit score will get very close to it. But for an excellent score, you can lease it for only $781 a month!
- 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar – Leasing this piece of jewelry is possible for less than $1,000 a month, no matter the status of your credit. Luxury features on the R-Dynamic S model include stylish 19-inch, five-spoke wheels and a Meridian sound system.
- 2019 Audi A6 – Considering your credit is in poor shape, you can still lease a 2019 Audi A6 for less than a grand(but close to it). But for good credit, you can lease it for only $853 a month.
- 2020 Acura MDX – This model makes an exception for those with poor credit scores, but for those with excellent, good, or even a fair status, it’s within reach for under $1,000.
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray – If you have a good credit status, you can easily rent this beauty for $859 a month. The sports car couples luxury with a 6.2-liter V8 engine, that will make you fly from zero to 60 in 3,7 seconds!
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLC 43 Coupe – This luxury sports coupe comes with air suspension and can be leased for $890 a month, by those with a fair credit score.
- 2019 BMW 5-Series – This fresh and beautiful model offers a whole range of new features, including active blind-spot detection and lane departure warning. For an excellent credit score, you can lease this model for only $835 a month.
- 2020 Acura RLX – The 2020 Acura RLX, the all-wheel-drive, sport-hybrid model is reachable at $837, under $1,000 for those with an excellent credit score.
- 2019 Audi SQ5 – The monthly lease with fair credit is $903 a month. But you’ll get to try out all the new and interesting features, such as adaptive cruise control and park steering assists.
- 2019 Volvo XC90 – This model with 7 seats, can be leased for those who have an excellent, good, or fair score for under $1,000, from $843 to $907 a month.
- 2019 Jaguar F-Pace – Jaguar’s official website describes this beauty as a “performance SUV with the DNA of a sports car.” If you have a poor credit status, you’ll have to pay a bit more for it, meaning $1,067 a month.